Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Intended for backcountry touring?s descent and rest phases, the Stikine Jacket is a light, packable GORE-TEX shell with a layer of waterproof Arc?teryx Thermatek synthetic insulation.
Thrown on during rest and transition phases, it provides warmth and wind protection to help prevent chill.
On descents, the waterproof/breathable N40p-X GORE-TEX 2L shell blocks driven and falling snow, and the Thermatek insulation protects from the cold.
The Stikine has mesh lined pockets that, when opened, provide ventilation.
A low profile powder skirt helps seal out snow without adding unnecessary bulk, and the insulated helmet compatible StormHood provides protection and warmth without sacrificing visibility.
DRY INSIDE AND OUT- Knowing the Stikine is likely to come in contact with sweat and snow, the jacket is water resistant inside and out.
Thermatek is the highest performing technical synthetic insulation Arc?teryx uses.
Directly laminated to the lining fabric, Thermatek provides warmth, lightweight performance and longwearing resiliency.
Treated with a DWR coating for water resistance, it has excellent characteristics for situations where it will be worn over wet layers.
BUILT FOR THE BACKCOUNTRY- Arc?teryx designers think in terms of systems, creating clothing and equipment that come together to work as a single unit.
The Stikine works with a variety of pieces, including the Sawatch Pant, Ephus Hoody, and Phase baselayers to provide the flexibility required for self propelled powder seeking away from the ski resort?s comfort zone.
- Waterproof - Snow-shedding - Breathable - Insulated - Durable Construction:
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight - Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering - Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots Patterning:
- Articulated elbows - Gusseted underarms Hood Configuration:
- Laminated brim - Adjustable hood drawcords - Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood Collar Configuration:
- Insulated collar - Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- WaterTight full length front zip - Micro corded zipper pulls - Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Easy-sliding sleeve lining wont bind on other layers - Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and wont catch or tear off Hem Configuration:
- Adjustable hem drawcord Pocket Configuration:
- Two internal mesh pockets - Two mesh backed hand pockets double as vents:
internal tab adjusters hold pockets in open position when used as vents.
- Hidden Recco reflector - Low profile powder skirt with drawcord adjustment.
- N40p-X GORE-TEX 2L - ThermaTek 2.7 oz?100% nylon face, 92 g/m².
Comprised of a high tenacity 30 denier nylon fabric laminated to a 2.7 ounce continuous fibre fill insulation which is then completely immersed in DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.
665 g / 1 lb 7.5 oz Care:
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle or dry clean - Do not bleach - Tumble dry on medium heat on a delicate setting - Do not iron.
Prueba a comprar de la comodidad de tu casa en tu tienda de montaña. Compra Arc’teryx Stikine con la garantía del precio más bajo. No esperes más y descubre otros productos relacionados de la categoría Ropa hombre que puedan complementar tu compra.
Haz clic en el siguiente enlace para ver más información sobre:Especificaciones
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS