The struggle to achieve balance between warmth and breathability in an insulated jacket is all too familiar for all-mountain skiers. Enter the Jager Jacket, designed to keep you comfortable from morning’s chilly first chair ride through afternoon’s summit-bound boot pack. The stretchy DEFENDER membrane offers the highest levels of waterproofing and breathability, but the real innovation is on the inside of the jacket, with the mesh structured Airflow System Premium liner and the migration-resistant Primaloft Silver insulation. Coupled with an impressive list of ski features, clean lines, and a relaxed cut, the Jager Jacket provides a technically advanced and efficient option for committed skiers.
- Fixed hood, 3D (height and depth) adjustable, helmet compatible. Mini insulating stretch collar.
- Full front opening with YKK® Aquaguard® Vislon® zip
- Chest pockets with YKK® Aquaguard® vislon zips
- Zipped handwarmer pockets and ski-pass pocket under flaps
- Zipper inner pocket, with a phone pocket and earphone cable opening. Goggle pocket with an integrated lens cleaner
- Removable and stretch snow skirt with nonslip band and connections to the pant
- Underarm ventilation with dual-covered zippers
- DEFENDER® 2WAY STRETCH 2LS
- 20,000mm / 20,000g/m²/24h
- 100% PES
- PRIMALOFT SILVER MIGRATION RESISTANCE 60gr (under mesh) + E-LOFT PREMIUM 60gr
- AIRFLOW SYSTEM PREMIUM
DEFENDER®: High Protection.
- Coming from Eider research, Defender® is a technology that makes your garment 100% waterproof, 100% windproof and 100% breathable. For over than 20 years, many innovations have improved the Defender® technology so it has become higher peformance and even more comfortable. Beyond labs tests, the Defender technology is validated by our technical advisors. Tested in extreme weather conditions and situations, Eider clothing equipped with the Defender Technology is perfectly resistant, light and waterproof. An extensive array of 2-layer and 3-layer membranes is currently available in order to satisfy all activity needs from alpinism to skiing and outdoor sports.
- For the 2015-2016 Winter season, Eider kept on using latest DEFENDER® materials. We find for example the DEFENDER® Ripstop Stretch 3 layers, ideal fabric for mountain activities: strength, freedom of movement and maximum protection. Similarly, one of the new fabric is the DEFENDER® RC Perf Brushed 3 layers, material mixing protection and comfort, used for skiing products.
Primaloft® Eco: The natural insulation:
- In a sense of respect for the environment, we choose PrimaLoft® Eco insulation.
This garment fi lling, which combines 50% recycled material with PrimaLoft® insulation is light and very
warm. This technology has the best weight / breathability ratio in the market.
- PrimaLoft® SPORT is a premium performance insulation engineered for superior warmth, water resistance, loft, softness and compressibility.
- PrimaLoft® SPORT insulation keeps the body warm, dry and comfortable, even in extreme conditions.
- Fine fibers form tiny air pockets that trap body heat and keep the cold out. The result is immediate warmth without the bulk. Fine fibers are engineered for permanent water resistance and create tight surface tension that resists moisture penetration, resulting in an insulation that dries faster than goose down. Fine fibers mimic the compressibility of goose down and are breathable, allowing moisture vapor to be transported through the fibers and away from the skin.
PrimaLoft® SPORT High Performance, Loft and Comfort:
- Thermally Efficient
- Superior Water Resistance
- Fast Drying
- Lightweight and Breathable
- Wind Resistant
- Because your comfort in clothing is essential while in activity, Eider has been integrating stretchy fabrics in its products construction.
- Comfort in action with the stretch.
- Removable powder skirt
- To stop snow infiltration.
Descubre toda la gama de productos de Eider que tenemos en stock y al mejor precio. En trekkinn, tu tienda online de montaña te permite comprar desde la comodidad de tu casa con todas las garantías de envío.