Our very best womens ski midlayer, the Epic Hood uses a blend of bluesign approved fabrics with different properties for warmth and protection only where its needed, and less bulk everywhere else.
- High-loft Polartec Thermal Pro fabric with excellent warmth-to-weight ratio over chest and upper sleeves, providing the most warmth at exposed areas
- Stretch fleece in the back resulting in a lighter fabric beneath backpack, while providing back protection
- Lighter fleece with micro-grid backing is designed to have as little bulk as possible in the waist, where fabrics and garments overlap
- 2-way, longer-length half zipper for easy access to interior and transceiver pocket
- Well-shaped hood with a high collar and button closure
- Articulated sleeves with thumb holes in cuffs
- Weight: 350 G
- Polartec Thermal Pro, 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane, high loft fleece, 244 g/m²
- Pontetorto Tecnostretch, 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 220 g/m²,
- Pontetorto Tecnostretch 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Two-tone stretch fleece with an air trapping
- Moisture managing microgrid backer, 187 g/m²
- Bluesign approved
- BLUESIGN: The bluesign mark on our products means that we comply with the high requirements of bluesign, a voluntary initiative for textile manufacturers to improve their production to the highest environmental standard available.
Haglöfs joined bluesign technologies in 2008. The bluesign system assures the highest level of consumer safety, minimum impact on people and the environment and a responsible use of resources. When we choose a bluesign certified material we are sure that it meets our high demands on environment, health and safety.
The bluesign standard aims at removing any substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or to the environment from the entire textile production chain – from yarns, dyes and additives, through to finished fabrics. A fabric that has been approved by the bluesign standard ensures that its processing fulfills the following requirements:
The fabric itselt is free from harmful chemicals in accordance to one of the most strict 'restricted substance list' ever published.The hazardous components in emissions to water, soil and air from the fabric processing has been minimized. Consumption of resources, such as electricity and water, have been monitored and reduced as much as possible. Workplace conditions have been approved in terms of occupational health and safety.
As a bluesign member our goal is to gradually and continuously increase our use of bluesign approved fabrics. In that way we can guarantee safer products and a reduction of our environmental impact. A Haglöfs product carrying the label bluesign product is made from at least 90% bluesign approved fabric and at least 30% bluesign approved accessories.
We made a decision that by 2012, 30% of our sold clothing should be bluesign products. We reached 33%. For 2015, we are aiming for 80% bluesign approved garments.
- TAKE CARE: At Haglöfs all our products have a sustainability focus but for a large part of our collection we have managed to do more. As a guide for consumers seeking for Haglöfs products that are the most advanced in terms of sustainability we have labeled a large part of our product range with the Take Care symbol.
In order to carry the Take Care hangtag, a product must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a bluesign product
- Be made of recycled materials
- Be made of organic cotton
In the FW15 clothing collection 72% of the products will carry the Take Care hangtag.
Si estás buscando Haglöfs Epic Hood estás de suerte. En nuestra tienda de montaña lo tienes disponible al mejor precio y con la confianza que te da una tienda como trekkinn. No esperes más y hazte ya con tu producto de Chaquetas forro polar y practica tu deporte favorito con la mayor confianza.