El modelo más destacado de la gama Urban Climbing de Mammut, confeccionado en Single Shell y dotado de un talón de PU completamente integrado. Dispone de suelas MammuTec de muy buen agarre, lazada asimétrica, refuerzos en Liquid Rubber e incorpora tecnología Base Fit; una oferta completa para de los viajes y el tiempo libre. Ligeras, cómodas, confortables y con estilo urbano, estas zapatillas también te acompañarán por terrenos más irregulares.
- Urban Climbing
- Base Fit®
- Confección con Single Shell
- Lazada asimétrica
- Protección de Liquid Rubber
- Confección de calzado montada
- Índice de flexión: A4
- Índice de prestaciones: Multifunction
- Peso con la talla británica 5.5 (por par): 665
- Esta tecnología patentada de Mammut® logra transferir a la perfección la energía desde la lazada hasta la suela. Se consigue por medio de cintas que se deslizan libremente y están ancladas a la plantilla. El resultado es más seguridad, menos deslizamiento del pie dentro del calzado y la erradicación de las ampollas.
- Velours leather, or suede leather, is obtained by an internal split of the hide/skin. Thanks to its rough surface structure it is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. Depending on the required finish, Velours leather can be waxed, brushed or left untreated.
Mammut MammuTec sole:
- The three-dimensionality of the inner M-lugs provides excellent traction in all directions. The all-round caterpillar profile ensures a natural rolling motion and superb grip on smooth surfaces. Specially placed braking and thrusting elements ensure safety during ascents and descents.
Consejos de conservación:
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
Mammut Needle tiene unas dimensiones de en su caja original y en estos momentos se encuentra en stock en trekkinn. En nuestra tienda podrás encontrar multitud de productos de montaña que te permitirán realizar tus actividades con comodidad y sin complicaciones.