Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Agotado, este artículo ya no está disponible
Super-lightweight and super-packable multifunctional shoe that is a secure and comfortable companion for travel, everyday life, and as a casual shoe after intense bouldering and sports climbing events. Folding down the heel creates a well-ventilated clog. The robust double-layered canvas fabric creates a comfortable foot climate, the tongue, which is fixed on one side, remains centered and the gripex Logo sole grips well and leaves Mammut footprints ...
- Lining and padding systemTakes account of the different areas of the footLess perspiration, exposure to cold, pressure
- The elastic heel cap can be folded down or up depending on the situation. This allows the shoe to worn as a fully fledged low cut version or an airy clog.
- Damping element made from two different soft materials. Thus a zone can be designed more softly and another zone more supporting depending upon need.
- Board lasted
- Weight [g]: 340
- gripex Logo sole: Trimmed down sole to ensure a light weight for varied applications on easy terrainMedium-hard rubber blend with good grip and anti-abrasion propertiesPerfect for travel, everyday wear and as a second shoe for climbers
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Liquid rubber applicationProtection against abrasion and damage to materialLighter than rubber
- Dual Density: Two absorption materials for adapted supporting and absorption
- FeetMap: Lining and padding systemTakes account of the different areas of the footLess perspiration, exposure to cold, pressure
- gripex Outsole Technology: gripex? is a sole concept developed by Mammut which considers the specific requirements of each application area. The Mammut design and development team has drawn on over 100 years of experience to create a sole structure system that makes optimal use of adherence and abrasion criteria.
- Flex Heel: Hinged heel sectionMultifunctional, elastic, practical
- Poro Wedge: Lightweight compressed Phylon wedge (EVA = Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate) with very good damping properties
- Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
- If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
- Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
- If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
Mammut Sloper Low Canvas está disponible con diferentes características. Cómpralo en trekkinn y benefíciate de todas las ventajas. Además este producto tiene la garantía oficial de Mammut. Además puedes complementar tu compra con otros productos de la categoría Calzado mujer y Senderismo.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS
NUESTRA SELECCIÓN PARA TI