Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
The Atom’s ultra light design and high quality down have given it cult status among alpinists as a bivvy bag on extreme climbs. A great bag for warm-weather nights on casual summer road trips, the full update — with changes like curved baffles that reduce shifting down and a fold-down second zipper for ventilation — makes this bag even more comfortable than before.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation, Easy Access. Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
- Smooth-Curved Baffles Reduce Down Shifting. Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood limits heat loss
- Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
- Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Ultralight Pertex Microlight 20d 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR 1.03 oz/sqyd
- Sewn-Through Baffles
- EN Tested
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Zip-Guard Slider
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Way Zipper Sliders
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Main Materials: Pertex 20d 100% Nylon R/S 1.03oz/yd
- Lining Material: 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.09 oz/yd
- Insulation Material: 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Fill Weight: 8.6oz (245g)
- Bag Loft: 4
- Bag Temperature F: 40° F
- Bag Temperature C: 4° C
- EN Rating: Comfort: 44.1°F / 6.7°C | Lower Limit: 35.4°F / 1.9°C | Extreme: 8.4°F / -13.1°C
- Interior Length: 81in (206cm)
- Bag Dimensions (Shoulder x Hip x Foot): 61in (154.9cm) x 56in (142.2cm) x 39in (99.1cm)
- Bag Zipper position: LZ
- Weight: 1lbs 4.7oz (5895g)
What is it ?
Marmot Down Defender is an insurance policy for your down garments. This specially treated highly water-resistant down offers an extra level of moisture protection for down garments exposed to wet environments. Down Defender helps prevent down from clumping and losing its loft when exposed to water, thereby greatly increasing its ability to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Stays drier 10 times longer than untreated down
- Maintains 150% more loft than untreated down in damp conditions
- Dries 30% faster than untreated down
- Treatment is PFOA and PFOS free
- Bluesign approved
Weve currently used Down Defender in our Snowsports, Urban Exploration and Kids collections.
How does it work ?
The treatment coats the individual plumes of the down cluster with a DWR (durable water repellent) at the molecular level. It puts a hydrophobic layer on each individual plume of the cluster. This treatment is done during the down cleaning process. The finish is extremely durable allowing the down to maintain its water repellency over 20 washes. The treatment also enhances the downs integrity and the durability of the cluster helping to increase its longevity.
What are the benefits of this technology?
Down Defender garments stay drier longer, maintain their loft better and dry faster than conventional untreated down jackets.
Microlight is well balanced and offers weight reduction whilst maintaining good strength and abrasion resistance. Benefits include being lightweight, soft, windproof, downproof and durable.
Wash & Care:
Why do we encourage proper care of our clothing and gear?
Because you have invested in (or are thinking about investing in) one of the most technically advanced pieces of apparel or equipment youll ever own and we want to make sure you have the information you need to protect and care for your purchase. Proper care assures you will optimize the performance of your Marmot product and maximize its service-life.
Sleeping Bag Care:
- Hand wash warm, 105 degrees Fahrenheit or 40 degrees Celsius or machine wash Warm, Gentle cycle in a front load washer only.
- If you need to use a detergent, only use powdered form
- Rinse thoroughly
- Do not wring your sleeping bag
- Hang dry or tumble dry on low heat. If tumble drying a down bag, toss a couple of clean tennis balls in the dryer to help re-loft the bag
- After your bag is dry, store in a loose storage container. Cotton or mesh stuff sacks or extra-large pillow cases work well
- Do not store in a space where temperatures could exceed 125 degree Fahrenheit
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Conoce todas las características que hacen único Marmot Atom. Sus dimensiones son de xx cm. en su caja original y pesa kg.. Si estas interesado en este producto Marmot Atom debes saber que en estos momentos se encuentra en stock en nuestra tienda online. Disfruta de las ventajas de comprar en trekkinn y pertenecer a una de las redes más grandes del deporte.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS
NUESTRA SELECCIÓN PARA TI