The fam, the pack, the clan, the tribe – whatever you call the full house of you and your little ones, the family-style Limestone 8P feels like home away from home. Fitting up to eight people comfortably, this free-standing, seam-taped tent comes with a removable room divider, door mat and interior pockets for organization. Set up this tent easily with color-coded pole and clips and opt to leave off the removable fly on clear and starry nights.
- Door Mat Included
- Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
- Removable Room Divider
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Color Coded 'Easy Pitch' Clips and Poles
- Free-Standing Design
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo
- Light-Reflective Points
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC DA17 Poles
- Optional Footprint Available
- Tent Floor Fabric: 150d 100% Nylon Oxford, 3000mm, W/R, F/R
- Tent Canopy Fabric: 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R | 70d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R
- Tent Fly Fabric: 68d 100% Polyester 1800mm W/R, F/R
- Tent Vestibule Area(s): 27 sq ft, 2.51 sq m | 18 sq ft, 1.67 sq m
- Tent Floor Area: 119 sq ft, 11.06 sq m
- Tent Dimensions: 76 x 100 x 189in, 193 x 254 x 480cm
- Tent Pole Data: 5 / DAC DA17 14.5mm/12mm
- Tent Min Weight (Poles, Body, Fly): 20lbs 14oz (9780g)
- Tent Max Weight: 22lbs 7oz (10149g)
- Tent Packed Size (In Stuff Sack): 33 x 16.5in (84 x 42cm)
DAC tent poles are created from a unique alloy making them lighter and stronger than other aluminum poles.
Wash & Care:
Why do we encourage proper care of our clothing and gear?
Because you have invested in (or are thinking about investing in) one of the most technically advanced pieces of apparel or equipment youll ever own and we want to make sure you have the information you need to protect and care for your purchase. Proper care assures you will optimize the performance of your Marmot product and maximize its service-life.
- If necessary, use a sponge and warm water to clean your tent. If the entire tent requires cleaning, wash in a large bathtub of cold water, but do not soak the tent for an extended period of time.
- Do not use hot water, bleach, dishwashing soap or detergent to wash the tent. If needed, a mild, non-detergent based soap can be used to clean the tent.
- Do not use a washing machine or dryer to clean your tent. This can remove the waterproof coating.
- To dry the tent, either pitch it in the shade, or hang it on a line to dry. Be sure the tent is completely dry before storing it.
¿Quieres comprar Marmot Limestone 8P Fly? ¡Lo tienes fácil! En la categoría de Accesorios de la tienda online de montaña podrás encontrar una amplia variedad de modelos diferentes al mejor precio. Encuentra los mejores productos de montaña, que se adaptan a tus necesidades en trekkinn.