Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
An ingenious hybrid design sets this jacket apart: we put our unique Thermal R™ insulation into the front panels for warmth, and added Polartec® Power Stretch® on the back and side panels. It’s a surprisingly warm garment that never feels bulky — ideal for strenuous cold weather excursions when freedom of movement is crucial.
- Thermal R Insulation
- Polartec Power Stretch Panels at Side Torso, Sleeves and Back
- Lightweight Stretch Binding at Cuffs and Bottom Hem
- Front Hand Zip Pockets, Reflective Logos
- Main Materials: 100% Nylon Double Rip 1.1 oz/ yd, Polartec®Power Stretch® 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane 6.8 oz/yd
- Insulation Material: Thermal R
- Center Back Length (Base of neck to bottom of hem): 27.25in
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Weight: 0lbs 14oz (396.9g)
From jackets and pants to gloves and sleeping bags, Marmots Thermal R™ insulation is our ultra-warm synthetic solution for cold weather activities.
What is it?
Thermal R™ is Marmots proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various cold weather needs.
How does it work?
The unique combination of multi-channel and hollow fibers is designed to provide maximum warmth while reducing the adverse effects of perspiration, condensation and humidity. The fine multi-channeled fiber transports away moisture while the hollow fibers provide excellent loft with minimum weight.
What are the benefits of this technology?
Thermal R™ insulation is resilient, has excellent warmth to weight, and is highly durable.
Polartec® Power Stretch®:
Polartec® Power Stretch® fabrics feature a proprietary construction with two unique surfaces: the durable nylon outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable. The fabric also features compression stretch which can improve performance and reduces the chance of certain types of stop-go injuries. Polartec® Power Stretch® excels at handling the demands of the next-to-skin environment.
How does it work?
Moisture and high relative humidity next to the skin cause discomfort. Polartec® Power Stretch® keeps the skin dry through three complementary mechanisms:
- The fabric is highly breathable and does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor
- "Touch Points" on the fabric inner surface draw off the sweat. Sweat is wicked off the skin to the outside of the fabric, where it spreads rapidly for evaporation
- When the sweat reaches the outside of the fabric, it spreads out to many times its original surface area, enabling it to dry at least 2 times faster than cotton
Wash & Care:
Why do we encourage proper care of our clothing and gear?
Because you have invested in (or are thinking about investing in) one of the most technically advanced pieces of apparel or equipment youll ever own and we want to make sure you have the information you need to protect and care for your purchase. Proper care assures you will optimize the performance of your Marmot product and maximize its service-life.
- Wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle Cycle
- Close all fasteners
- Powdered detergent
- Rinse thoroughly
- No fabric softeners
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly
¿Te gusta Marmot Variant? Entra en montaña y descubre la mayor variedad de productos de Ropa hombre y accesorios que te pueden ayudar a realizar tus actividades de ocio. Verificamos que los productos de montaña estén en perfectas condiciones. ¡No busques más!
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS