This dynamic rope is the business for expert alpinists: optimized weight-wise, it’s a dependable product in all circumstances. Little wonder that the Chamonix Guides Company put their lives – and their clients’ – in its hands. “It’s the benchmark rope for Chamonix’s high-mountain guides,” confirms Michel Paccalet, ropes product manager, “because they appreciate its expert versatility. You can make progress on glaciers or on arête crossings, and you can rappel with it if you like. But I’d not recommend it for novice climbers – you need to be really proficient in belaying systems.” The Absolute comes in Hydrophobic and non-hydrophobic versions; for crag climbing, an Anti-Friction model, with no water-repellent finish, is sufficient. Did you know… what the TRX stands for in this rope’s name? “Triaxiale – which is a special, and totally exclusive way of making the rope core,” explains Michel Paccalet, Millet’s ropes product manager. This manufacturing process requires machines that are able to braid the cores and not just to twist the polyamide threads. “These internal braids vary in number, depending on the final external diameter. We now know that these braids protect the core strands from internal abrasion.” Yes, internal – because a rope gradually wears out from the inside, because an alpine rope is essentially thousands of grouped filaments, finer than hair, which are twisted, heat-treated, etc. The Absolute is the quintessential advanced model.
- Weight Per Meter --- 56 G ----------- 56 G ------------- 56 G
- Impact Force ----------- 830 Dan ------ 620 Dan ------ 940 Dan
- Number Of Falls -- 5 --------------- 20 --------------- 40
- Extension ------------------- 36 % ---------- 31 % ------------ 28 %
- Strands ------------------------------ 40 -------------- 40 ---------------- 40
- Diameter : 9mm
- Weight 5.55 Kg
- Treatment enhancing abrasion resistance. Millet ropes deliver more durability and offer more resistance to rocky surfaces.
- All dynamic ropes are 'Anti-twist pack'. This exclusive folding process is built for climbing.
- MIDDLE MARKING = 15cm black mark that indicates the middle of the rope. It an essential safety tool that will prevent a shortage on top
- One or more ropes used to form a braided core ensure resistance and safety in case of major snap on the cord pipe. It reduces internal abrasion on the rope when a fall occurs.
Triple rated rope by UIAA:
- The Triple standard guarantees this rope can be used as a single rope, double rope and twins.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
En la tienda de montaña, trekkinn podrás encontrar diferentes tallas de Millet Absolute TRX 9 100 M y en diferentes colores . Las dimensiones en su caja original son 95 cm. y su peso es de 2.80 kg.. Además podrás completar tu compra con productos relacionados con Millet Absolute TRX 9 100 M o de la categoria Escalada de nuestra tienda online de montaña.