Cool winds through the mountain gaps? Grab your Belay! This minimalist, insulated hoodie is built for alpine ascents and technical mountaineering activities. You will generate a lot of heat as you climb quickly, so you need to carry the lightest weight: Just the essential. And the essential is this Primaloft insulated jacket that will keep you warm when it matters most. The Belay is Millet’s quality essential item for the outdoor enthusiast as well as the recreational user. It might end up being your most important piece of gear in your wardrobe. We love: - Its minimalist design that keeps weight to a minimum without reducing the warmth factor - Its durability and active fit for enhanced mobility - Its snug high fitting collar
- Clean-cut, lightweight insulating build
- Sporty cut
- Protective collar
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets. Zipped chest pocket
- Compression bag
- Centre zip opening, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Pertex® Microlight Rip Stop
- Insulation: Primaloft® Black
- Average weight: 0,420 kg Regular Fit™
- Weight: 0.42 Kg
- Designed to maximize breathability and lightweight, for optimal moisture management and humidity transfer. Built for intense activity or warm weather. Not built for extremely cold weather.
- Because lightweight doesnt mean delicate, we chose to work with PERTEX developments to constitute the shells in our thermal category using down and Primaloft. Pertex brings both lightweight and strenght with minimal bulk.
- High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Millet Belay Right tiene unas dimensiones de en su caja original y en estos momentos se encuentra en stock en trekkinn. En nuestra tienda podrás encontrar multitud de productos de montaña que te permitirán realizar tus actividades con comodidad y sin complicaciones.