Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
New this summer, this soft v-neck T-shirt is designed for the outdoor enthusiast and built for exceptional and everyday adventures. The Chantang Wool short sleeve T-shirt draws inspiration from a high altitude plateau in western and northern Tibet and the nomadic lifestyle of its people. The fabric used in the Chantang polo shirt is a Hybrid Wool Knit™ which combines Merino wool and Polyester for a perfect balance of thermal regulation and moisture management. It is soft and natural thermal regulation and moisture wicking properties follow your body heat variations and keep you dry and comfortable, even when you sweat. It also features a POLYGIENE® anti-odour technology (BLUESIGN® certified) to restrict bacterial development. The Regular Fit™ prioritizes comfort for unrestricted movement and the v-neck gives it a casual and feminine look, making the Chantang T-shirt ideal to wear on alpine treks, hiking sessions, travel adventures and as a stand-alone piece, for everyday comfort.
- Active alpine T-shirt
- Exclusive print
- Hybrid Wool knit™
- 30% Wool Merinos / 70% PES
- 170 g/m2 / Polygiene® treatment
- Weight 0.13 Kg
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Naturally warm, naturally antibacterial, naturally technical. This 'smart' wools fibers can trap a quantity of air equal to 80% of its weight. Additionally, breathable wool delivers natural temperature regulation.
- Polygiene® technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It uses silver chloride (from recycled silver), an efficient, natural anti-bacterial agent: It guarantees freshness all day and through washing.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
En todo producto se tiene que conocer sus dimensiones y su peso. Como por ejemplo en Millet Chantang Ts S/S de la marca Millet, que tienes unas medidas de xx cm. y un peso de kg. (medidas en su caja original). Compra ahora en nuestra tienda de montaña y llévate a casa el mejor equipamiento posible para practicar tu deporte favorito.
Haz clic en el siguiente enlace para ver más información sobre:Especificaciones
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS