Brought again this summer, this shell jacket is tested and approved. Designed for the outdoor enthusiast, it is built for multiple mountain sports and urban outings, all year long. The Durban jacket delivers high performance through a sleek and ergnonomic design that copes as well in alpine as in urban environments. It is made of a soft and lightweight 2,5L DRYEDGE™ ALL WEATHER 2-way stretch, soft fabric featuring a membrane with 10 000mm waterproof and 10 000g/m²/24h breathability. This membrane is bonded with a PFOA-limited water-repellency treated outer face that makes it the perfect pick for your forest rambles and every other day. The Alpine Fit™ reduces bulk around the body but gives enough room for unrestricted movement and the ergonomic pattern design allows arms mobility and durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points particularly vulnerable to wear from pack straps. When needed, excess heat can be released using the underarm vents. A quick access chest pocket allows to stash items at the ready. Collar, cuffs and hem cinch securely and follow body movement and with the adjustable hood and Lycra® collar panel that seals elements out, the Durban is deal for mountain and urban adventures, all year long.
- Flex Comfort™ build
- Integral hood with Lycra® panel
- Flapped main zip
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 flapped, quick-access chest pocket
- Underarm vents
- DRYEDGE™ All weather Stretch 2,5L
- All seams heat sealed / Water-repellent zips
- Weight 0.56 Kg
2 ways Stretch:
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Flex Confort construction:
- Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
En la tienda de montaña, trekkinn podrás encontrar diferentes tallas de Millet Durban 2.5L y en diferentes colores . Las dimensiones en su caja original son 65 cm. y su peso es de 0.48 kg.. Además podrás completar tu compra con productos relacionados con Millet Durban 2.5L o de la categoria Ropa hombre de nuestra tienda online de montaña.