New this summer, this climbing tight pant is built for indoor and outdoor sessions and everyday use, for the best comfort and free movement. Roc Session Series The Freedom tight is designed for climbers and built for sport climbing and climbing trips. It delivers the performance you need to climb like a wallerina. Made of a high stretch knit and X Fit™ using anatomical shaping and the fabric’s stretching properties to enhance motion and performance by minimizing excess bulk, this tight pant allows swift movement and gives serious ease of movement. The flat waistband construction is harness-compatible and its large width and flatlock assembly gives a nice fit.A hidden pocket and side pocket allow to stash small items and a chalk bag-holding system features one loop at each side of the waist.
- Fabric provides great freedom of movement
- Extra-flat waistband, harness compatible
- New chalkbag-holding system
- Toothbrush pocket, secret pocket
- Flatlock seams
- High Stretch Knit
- 78% PES RECYCLED 22% EA (LYCRA) - 190 g/m2
- Weight 0.23 Kg
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- 100% fit, 100% ergonomics. X-Fit follows each of the alpinist or the skiers movements. Designed for performance in shifts and sequences on the mountain.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Compra Millet Freedom Tigh Woman con la garantía del precio más bajo! Nuestra tienda de montaña online trekkinn, te permite comprar por internet Escalada al mejor precio. Encontrarás una descripción detallada de Millet Freedom Tigh Woman con sus características y las opiniones de otros clientes que han comprado Millet Freedom Tigh Woman.