Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
New this summer, this thermal protection jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for mountaineering and fast ascents. Expert Series The Grepon Power delivers high performance in cool environments with a lightweight and breathable, warm fabric. The Polartec® Powerstretch Pros unique double-surface construction offers an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, while keeping high breathability and stretch performance. The moisture wicking inner surface ensures comfort and its anti-pilling outer surface guarantees abrasion resistance. The Alpine Fit™ reduces bulk around the body and gives enough room for unrestricted movement and the adjustable hem ensures the jacket follows your body movement. A quick access chest pocket allows to stow small items. With this degree of moisture management, the Grepon Power jacket can be worn through a whole ramble, so you can concentrate on your technique. For over 80 years, Millet has been committed to designing ever more technical and efficient products. This commitment to you also serves to protect our mountain playground. Because we want the mountains to be beautiful, we are limiting the environmental impact of our activities. This jacket is rated as a Low Impact™ product by Millet, which means it fulfills at least one of two eco-design criteria: the use of low-impact materials (recycled, organic, Ecoya, Ariaprene®, Sorona®, hemp, tencel, linen, certified wool, RDS) or certified components (Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex and GOTS®, among others).
- Full stretch build for free-flowing movement
- Sporty fit, protective collar
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Centre zip closure, adjustable hem
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro
- Weight 0.45 Kg
4 ways Stretch:
- A fully extensible fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Polartec Power Stretch:
- Exceptional warmth to weight ratio. Highly breathable for intense sports. A guarantee for abrasion resistance, the best comfort of a 4-way stretch fabric and good moisture management. Anti-pilling outer face and moisture wicking brushed inner face.
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Los productos de Ropa hombre de la marca Millet cuentan con las mejores calidades de fabricación. Si estas interesado en Millet Grepon Power debes saber que sus dimensiones en su caja original son xx cm. y su peso es de kg.. En estos momentos Millet Grepon Power se encuentra en stock y al mejor precio.
Haz clic en el siguiente enlace para ver más información sobre:Especificaciones
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS