This fleece jacket can be used in all mountain activities. Its active Alpine fit and soft fabric accommodate free movement. Designed for women and built for all outdoor activities, from your family hikes to your forest rambles.
- Build optimised for insulation and ease of movement
- Sporty fit, female ergonomics
- Wraparound collar
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Centre zip opening, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Fleece Rib Sweater
- Average weight: 0,435 kg
- Alpine Fit™
- Weight: 0.44 Kg
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- The high collar delivers extra warmth and protection. Following your movement, your garment optimizes thermal protection.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
No esperes más y adquiere Millet Hickory con las mejores condiciones de envío y al mejor precio. Además en trekkinn tienes a tu disposición otros artículos de Chaquetas forro polar de la categoría Ropa mujer que pueden complementar tu compra. Adquiere Millet Hickory y recíbelo cuanto antes en casa. Sus dimensiones en su caja original son 60 cm. y pesa 0.43 kg..