New this summer, this 3/4 pant is designed for the casual mountaineer and built for alpine trekking and outdoor activities. The Highland 3/4 pant delivers high performance in alpine environments with abrasion resistance and comfort. Shorter than a pant to let you enjoy the warm summer breezes, it is still very protective and The Regular Fit™ prioritizes comfort and ease of movement. Multiple pockets allow to stash away small items.The Drynamic™ Supplex® offers high resistance to wear and tear without sacrificing comfort. It has a very pleasant cool and cotton feel next to the skin and Quickdry and Anti UV treatments provide additional wicking performance and UV sun rays protection, making the Highland an ideal pant for summer hikes and alpine treks.
- Fresh feel and remarkable moisture-wicking
- 1 back pocket
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped side pocket
- DRYNAMIC™ supplex®
- Wicking - Quickdry - Anti UV
- Weight 0.30 Kg
- This fibre not only provides perfect moisture evacuation and rapid drying, but also resistance to abrasion and an exceptionally authentic cotton-feel. The fabric is treated to be anti-UV.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
No esperes más para hacerte con Millet Highland 3/4 de la marca Millet. Su peso es de 0.30 kg. y sus dimensiones en su caja original son 55 cm.. Para cualquier consulta sobre las características de Millet Highland 3/4 puedes ponerte en contacto con trekkinn a través de nuestra página de contacto.