Upgraded this summer, this softshell jacket is designed for the outdoor enthusiast and built for multiple outdoor activities and urban outings. The Kamet Shield delivers high performance in challenging environments with a stretch and light breathable fabric that is also windproof and water-repellent. The Element Shield™ Matrix 3L presents a particularly light double-sided structure which offers a soft handfeel and comfort when wore next to the skin. Primarily geared to waterproofing over breathability, it still retains sufficient water-repellency to ensure comfort in action. The 3-ply structure, comprising our brand-signed membrane, guarantees durable hydrostatic resistance and real breathability. Chest pockets sit high for an easy access and are pack-compatible. With cuffs and hem that cinch securely, the Kamet Shield jacket is ideal for summer mountain adventures.
- Sporty fit
- Zip vents
- 2 large, zipped high pockets
- Zip closure, adjustable hem and cuffs
- ELEMENT SHIELD™ Matrix 3L
- Weight 0.52 Kg
2 ways Stretch:
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Element shield 3 layers:
- Millet Element Shield answers all needs related to mountain sports that require breathability, waterproof and windproof performance as well as comfort. The 3 layer structure delivers durable water and humidity management with high breathability. It will keep...
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Todos los productos de la categoría Chaquetas soft shell tienen la mejor calidad de fabricación y cuidan hasta el más mínimo detalle. En trekkinn dispones de diferentes productos de la marca Millet. El precio de Millet Kamet Shield es de 113.95 $, precio mínimo garantizado.