This mountain short is more rugged than ever. It is designed for the keen adventurer and built for hiking and trekking in alpine environments. Expert Series Les Drus Xtrem short draws its name from two historically well known alpine summits of the Mont Blanc range in the French Alps, rising to about 3 700 meters. This short delivers high performance with outstanding ruggedness and ergonomics. The Drynamic™ Xtrem fabric is made with Cordura®, a high-performance fiber recognized for its resistance to abrasion and tearing. It shaves grams without sacrificing durability and sturdiness. The combination of Spandex fibers further enhances comfort in action. The Alpine Fit™ is close to the body for unrestricted movement and the ergonomic design, with a slightly stretch waistband and seamless leg inseam, brings next level articulation enhancing comfort and freedom of movement. A zippered cargo pocket and two handwarmer pockets allow to stash frequently used small items and to easily grab them on your way to the top.
- Slightly elastic waistband
- Seamless inside leg
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped cargo pocket
- DRYNAMIC™ Xtrem Cordura®
- Weight 0.23 Kg
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
- Drynamic technology is the fruit of our research and offers many advantages: perfect moisture evacuation, rapid drying, ease of maintenance and durability over time.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Compra Millet Les Drus Xtrem Short con la garantía del precio más bajo! Nuestra tienda de montaña online trekkinn, te permite comprar por internet Ropa hombre al mejor precio. Encontrarás una descripción detallada de Millet Les Drus Xtrem Short con sus características y las opiniones de otros clientes que han comprado Millet Les Drus Xtrem Short.