Tested and approved, this 3/4 pant is designed for the dynamic mountaineer and built for fast mountain ascents. LTK Series The LTK Activist delivers high performance in challenging environments with a design perfectly adapted to fast, swift movement and high exertion. Drynamic™ Fly was selected for its 4-way stretch characteristic and quick-drying performance. The fabric allows tailored designs for a variety of mountain sports requiring advanced ergonomics and comfort in action. The Polyamide component also provides good abrasion resistance. Quickdry and Anti-UV treatments enhance moisture management and provide sun protection. The Alpine Fit™ reduces bulk around the body and gives enough room for unrestricted movement. The flat elastic waistband, mesh inserts, flatlocks seams and seamless leg inseam bring an additional level of articulation, enhancing comfort and freedom of movement. With high-visibility markings (reflective logos), the LTK Activist 3/4 pant is ideal for fast and light adventurous runs on a variety of terrain, in daylight or low light and dark conditions.
- Fast hiking
- Mesh inserts to activate wicking
- 1 zipped thigh pocket
- 1 security pocket behind waistband
- Elastic appliqué waistband for maximum fluidity
- DRYNAMIC™ Fly stretch
- Quickdry - Anti-UV - UPF 30-40
- Mesh Inserts: 100% PES
- Weight 0.21 Kg
2 ways Stretch:
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Drynamic technology is the fruit of our research and offers many advantages: perfect moisture evacuation, rapid drying, ease of maintenance and durability over time.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Todos los productos de la categoría Pantalones cortos tienen la mejor calidad de fabricación y cuidan hasta el más mínimo detalle. En trekkinn dispones de diferentes productos de la marca Millet. El precio de Millet LTK Activist 3/4 Pants es de 80.95 $, precio mínimo garantizado.