New this summer, this jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for mountaineering and hiking adventures, all year-long. It is the most versatile jacket of the Mountaineering line and delivers high performance with a soft and breathable fabric. The M Peak is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for mountain activities and challenging environments, offering high breathability and sturdiness. The Gore-Tex® Orcan 2L combines lightweight and excellent resistance to abrasion. A textured polyester threads construction optimizes comfort without compromising its breathability, long-lasting waterproof and windproof performance. It is softer than the 3-layer membrane and a breathable and soft mesh fabric lining provides next-to-skin comfort that makes the jacket ideal to wear with a short-sleeved or light construction layer. The Regular Fit™ prioritizes comfort and ease of movement with a great deal of room to accommodate multiple layers without binding or restricting movement. A raglan sleeves pattern design enhance mobility and durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points particularly vulnerable to wear from pack straps. When needed, excess heat can be released using the underarm vents. Chest pockets sit high for easy access and are pack and harness-compatible. Collar, cuffs and hem cinch securely and follow body movement and with the adjustable and helmet compatible hood, the M Peak is deal for mountaineering and hiking adventures, all year long.
- Integral, helmet-compatible hood
- Zipped main closure
- Zipped high pockets
- Underarm zip vents
- Mesh insert in sleeves
- Adjustable hem
- GORE-TEX® Orcan 2L
- All seams heat sealed / Water-repellent zips
- Weight 0.52 Kg
Gore-Tex 2 layers:
- Comfort membrane from GORE-TEX®. Gores research and development offers a material enhancing long lasting comfort with excellent breathable, durable waterproof and windproof properties.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Millet M Peak Goretex tiene unas dimensiones de (en su caja original). En nuestra tienda online de montaña trekkinn contamos con los mejores productos para que disfrutes de tus actividades sin complicaciones y con la mejor equipación en montaña. Puedes visitar otras categorías de montaña y encontrar productos de la marca Millet al mejor precio. Benefíciate de todas nuestras ofertas en Millet M Peak Goretex.