Improved this summer, this lightweight thermal protection pullover is designed for the mountain enthusiast and built for the great outdoors and a variety of weather and mountain activities. The Vector Grid pullover offers great value for the feature set. It is the classic multi-sports base layer from Millet and delivers high performance in cool environments with a soft and breathable fabric. Its Regular Fit™ prioritizes comfort with breathability and ease of movement. The streamlined design and flatlock construction enhance light weight and energy efficiency. The Micro Rip 3D is a soft and comfortable microfiber that can be worn next to the skin or as a sweatshirt. It is ideal for all mountain activities in cool weather. For over 80 years, Millet has been committed to designing ever more technical and efficient products. This commitment to you also serves to protect our mountain playground. Because we want the mountains to be beautiful, we are limiting the environmental impact of our activities. This jacket is rated as a Low Impact™ product by Millet, which means it fulfills at least one of two eco-design criteria: the use of low-impact materials (recycled, organic, Ecoya, Ariaprene®, Sorona®, hemp, tencel, linen, certified wool, RDS) or certified components (Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex and GOTS®, among others).
- Bi-Face™ build for insulation and compressibility
- Comfortable fit, protective collar
- Zip opening
- Microrip 3D Fleece
- Bi-Face™ reinforced Fleece
- Weight 0.24 Kg
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- MicroGrid is a polar knit made of microfibers that give a soft hand feel and comfort to the fabric. Comfortable next to skin, it can be worn as a stand-alone piece. Its high breathability makes it perfect for mountain activities on cool days.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
¿Quieres comprar Millet M Vector Grid Po? ¡Lo tienes fácil! En la categoría de Camisetas técnicas manga larga de la tienda online de montaña podrás encontrar una amplia variedad de modelos diferentes al mejor precio. Encuentra los mejores productos de montaña, que se adaptan a tus necesidades en trekkinn.