New this summer, this techy shirt is designed for the outdoor enthusiast and built for mountain and everyday adventures. The Sorona short sleeve shirt offers great comfort for alpine and urban activities. The Drynamic™ Sorona® Checker fabric from DUPONT™ is a new generation of polyester fiber developed with a share of recycled plant fibers that feels just like cotton. It is cool, breathable and moisture wicking. Quickdry and Anti UV treatments provide additional wicking performance and UV sun rays protection. The Regular Fit™ prioritizes comfort and ease of movement with a great deal of room to accommodate layering without binding or restricting movement. A quick access, zippered chest pocket allows to stow small items, making the Sorona shirt ideal to wear on hiking sessions, mountain outings and for a casual style, as a stand-alone piece, for everyday comfort.
- Relaxed fit
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- Button closure
- DRYNAMIC™ Sorona® Checker
- Wicking Anti UV- UPF50+
- Weight 0.17 Kg
- Drynamic technology is the fruit of our research and offers many advantages: perfect moisture evacuation, rapid drying, ease of maintenance and durability over time.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
- DuPonts Sorona fiber is revolutionary: Naturally stretch, it is made of recycled vegetable material developed into polyester fibers. It is a totally renewable material that will reduce the carbon footprint to half. It also offers durability and high breathability!
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
¿Vas a aquirir Millet Sorona S/S Shirt? Debes saber que sus dimensiones en su caja original son de y con un peso que es 0.17 Kg.. Todos los productos de Millet cuentan con las mejores calidades para que disfrutes de tus actividades sin ningun tipo de complicación. Haz tu pedido de Millet Sorona S/S Shirt ya y recíbelo en tan solo unos días.