This hygrophobic short sleeve, T-shirt is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for mountaineering. Expert Series. The Sunny Alpi short sleeve T-shirt provides high moisture-wicking performance, functionality and colour for alpine sports.The Alpine Fit™ is close to the body to enhance energy efficiency without restricting movement. The Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric has outstanding breathability properties. Designed to keep you dry, even when you sweat, it dries quickly and features a POLYGIENE® anti-odour technology (BLUESIGN® certified) to restrict bacterial development. The fabric is treated with Quickdry and Anti-UV for good moisture management and sun protection. Printed silicone at shoulders provides protection at this high stress area, making the Sunny Alpi ideal to wear for high levels of exertion and long climbing routes, treks and outdoor adventures.
- Crew neck
- Printed silicone shoulder reinforcements
- Flatlock seams for maximum comfort
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency
- Polygiene® treatment
- Weight 0.11 Kg
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Polartec Power dry:
- Polartec PowerDry fabrics are designed to keep you dry even when your body heats up. Engineered according to an exclusive two-sided concept, it guarantee next to skin comfort and quick drying properties. PowerDry is highly breathable and moisture wicking.
- Polygiene® technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It uses silver chloride (from recycled silver), an efficient, natural anti-bacterial agent: It guarantees freshness all day and through washing.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
¿Estas interesado en Millet Sunny Alpi Ts S/S Woman de Millet? En estos momentos se encuentra en stock en trekkinn, nuestra tienda de montaña online. Sus dimensiones son 40 cm. y pesa 0.10 kg. (en su caja original). En trekkinn podrás encontrar otros productos de montaña de la marca Millet. No esperes más y disfruta de Millet Sunny Alpi Ts S/S Woman en tan solo unos días.