A modern, lightweight, high-cut hiking boot, the Switch packs the best of fast hiking. This product benefits from the influence of running on the hiking market. Its lightweight material strikes the best balance between support, protection and flexibility. The neoprene rim of the inner collar is hyper-flexible and wonderfully comfortable. Foot stability is enhanced by Alpine Fluid Control: this system provides excellent retention of the heel and forefoot, thanks to the lacing, while also letting the foot move freely. The heat-molded TPU frame provides efficient anti-torsion support.
- Fast hiking
- Protective high-cut upper, wraparound structure
- Tight fit, soft flex, ankle retention
- Ultra-precise 3D lacing: hooks + eyelets + straps
- Protective rand and reinforced stone guard
- Arch stabiliser and cushioning support
- Dynamic, grippy fast-hiking outsole
- A.F.C™ structure leather-carbon, 3D HD Mesh WR
- Insert GORE-TEX®
- Midsole : EVA Dual Density
- Semelle Vibram® Advanced Trail
- Fast Hiking Fit & Flex
- ADVANCED TRAIL
- Weight 1.44 Kg
Alpine fluidity construction:
- FC structure is a complete offer: heel support, protective and comfortable instep, flexibility at ankle and toes, toe precision. We trust Vibram for grip and traction, and Gore-Tex for waterproof and breathability.
- Alpine trek shoe. Softer support enhances the natural movement of the foot. Constant shock absorption during long rambles.
Vibram Advanced Trail Outsole:
- VIBRAM Advanced Trail sole provides high traction and durability. It will assist you with an outstanding grip on rapid descents during fast-hiking.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
En trekkinn mostramos todas las características de Millet Switch Goretex. Sus dimensiones son 75 cm. y pesa 1.50 kg. (producto en su caja original). En nuestra tienda de montaña podrás encontrar diferente tallaje de Millet Switch Goretex. Pago seguro y envío garantizado! Además descubre más productos similares a Millet Switch Goretex y benefíciate de todas nuestras ofertas en montaña.