This casual short-sleeve shirt is designed for climbers and built for casual outdoor climbing, travel and everyday use. Roc Session Series The Thamel short-sleeve shirt provides comfort and long-lasting wicking properties using a hybrid composition. The fabric used in the Thamel short-sleeve shirt is a Smart Blend™ Cotton fabric combining the soft comfort and moisture absorption of cotton and the fresh feel and easy care of polyester. It also features a POLYGIENE® anti-odour technology (BLUESIGN® certified) to restrict bacterial development, Quickdry for good moisture management and Anti-UV for sun protection. Millets Climbing Fit™ optimizes freedom of movement. The shoulders are reinforced for long durability and wear from pack straps and friction, making the Thamel shirt ideal to wear when climbing and on climbing trips, to complement a warm or protective shell on long climbing routes, and every other day.
- Natural, durable Polygiene® anti-microbial treatment to feel fresh
- Short sleeves
- Reinforced shoulders
- Chest pocket
- Exclusive Millet design
- Smart-Blend™ Cotton
- 65% PES 35% CO - 98 g/m2
- Wicking - Anti-UV treated
- Weight 0.17 Kg
- Climbing clothes are designed to provide comfort when worn and freedom of movement. In addition to that are the reinforcements and features specific to the practice.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Polygiene® technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It uses silver chloride (from recycled silver), an efficient, natural anti-bacterial agent: It guarantees freshness all day and through washing.
Smart Blend Cotton:
- Smart Blend Cotton is a hybrid fabric that provides a feeling of freshness and lightness on the skin, whilst exploiting the natural comfort of cotton.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Compra tus modelos favoritos de y disfruta de montaña. Tienes un derecho de devolución de 30 días si no quedas satisfecho con la compra de Millet Tamel S/S Shirt. Para cualquier duda que tengas de comprar Millet Tamel S/S Shirt, contacta con nuestro equipo de profesionales en montaña por teléfono o email.