Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
The Whymper jacket has a great quality-price ratio. Made of Millet?s exclusive patented membrane, the 2-layer Dry Edge fabric, and insulated with Primaloft, it is a great protection in cold and/or wet weather. Its streamlined design is well thought out and maximizes light weight and energy efficiency: seamless and flat hem finishing, limited topstitching, integrated powder skirt links with the pant to create a barrier against snow without losing mobility. Playing two-tone with the one and only fabric as outer face, the design is vibrant and techy. We love: - The 3-D mesh lining at the shoulders providing a light padding comfort when you have to carry you gear or backpack - The soft high loft fabric add-ons at the back, shoulders and collar for added warmth.
- Bi-material back build, 3D mesh on shoulders
- Sporty protective fit, female ergonomics
- Adjustable zip-off hood
- Underarm zip vents
- Powder skirt. Connecting Pant System
- 2 zipped pockets. Zipped chest pocket. Zipped ski-pass pocket. Inside pocket for MP3. Mesh pocket
- Zip opening, adjustable hem and cuffs, Lycra inner cuffs
- DRYEDGE Stretch Xenon 2L
- Insulation: Primaloft Black
- Lining: 100% PA
- All seams heat sealed, Water-repellent zips
- Average weight: 1,100 kg
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 1.11 Kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section ?Products Containing Down,? below.
- PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
- CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
- Stretch construction
- Connecting system
- Regular fit
- Zip off hood
Millet Whymper Stretch es muy buena opción de compra. Si estás interesado en adquirir Millet Whymper Stretch, debes saber que sus dimensiones en su caja original son y tiene un precio de 295.95 $. En estos momentos se encuentra en stock en la tienda online de montaña trekkinn.
Haz clic en el siguiente enlace para ver más información sobre:Especificaciones
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS