Beachbreak for breakfast and bouldering for lunch. When the sun starts to set, throw on a Better Sweater while dinner boils and you spin tales of a well-lived day on the Central Coast. Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Better Sweater® ¼-Zip is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth for whatever activities you’re ticking off the list. Built from 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process to significantly reduce the use of dyestuffs, energy and water, it has a stand-up collar with zipper garage for next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves for unlimited mobility and back seams that create a classic silhouette. Micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem wicks sweat, and a zippered chest pocket secures keys and cash.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and -water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Body: 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Si estas interesado en Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip, descubre también otros productos relacionados de Patagonia dentro de la categoría Ropa hombre y Chaquetas forro polar. Además al comprar en trekkinn, tu tienda online de montaña pertenecerás a su comunidad del deporte, donde podrás consultar opiniones, consejos y las mejores ofertas de tu interés.