Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
Optimism pervades inside a Better Sweater™ Hoody. Its easy-care, 100% polyester fabric face is tough enough for chores, while its sophisticated sweater-knit weave and heathered, overdye yarns provide requisite civility. We’ve updated this season’s fabric with a 100% polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Contrast raglan sleeves and sophisticated style lines add to its big-boy handsomeness. Cool-weather comforts: full-length zipper with garage and internal wind flap; a stand-up collar built into the 3-panel hood; polyester brushed jersey trim on inside of hood, zipper welts, inside hem and sleeves. With a left-chest zip pocket and two cozy zippered handwarmer pockets for stowing digital camera, phone and audio devices. Hip length. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of bluesign® approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip hoody with zip-through stand-up collar and comfortable 3-panel hood
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 635 g (22.4 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
¿Deseas comprar Patagonia Better Sweater Hoody? ¡No busques más! trekkinn cuenta con una amplia variedad de modelos exclusivos de Forros polares en oferta, descubre las nuevas promociones que tenemos para ti en Ropa hombre.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS