Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
Like Icelanders, Better Sweater® fleece is known for its resilience and warmth. Reminiscent of boiled wool, but lightweight and fast drying, the polyester fabric has a sweater-knit face and a soft fleece interior. Adding environmental thrift to the mix we dye heathered yarns with a new low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. The Nordic-inspired coat has a 3-panel hood lined with brushed-polyester jersey and secures with faux-horn buttons with soft micropolyester loops. Contrast wrap-around, drop-in pockets have fold-over flaps. Hip length.
- Fabric has sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns with a knit-like texture
- 3-panel hood lined with brushed-polyester jersey
- Contrast jacquard on hood, yoke and toggle plackets
- Button-front coat features faux-horn buttons secured by soft micropolyester loops
- Pockets have a fold-over flap and wrap around the hips slightly
- Hip length
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Body: 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Contrast: 13.5-oz 100% polyester jacquard fleece. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 660 g (23.3 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™:
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
¿Estás buscando Patagonia Better Sweater Icelandic Coat? En trekkinn podrás encontrar todo tipo de productos de Ropa mujer y con las mejores marcas. Como por ejemplo de Patagonia, marca puntera en montaña y que te garantiza la mejor calidad en la práctica de este deporte o de tus actividades diarias. No esperes más y equípate con productos de Forros polares de nuestra tienda de montaña.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS