Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
Powder changes everything and blowing off your friends is not only acceptable, it’s advisable. When it dumps, grab this warm baselayer and don’t look back. Designed specifically for snow sports, the new Capilene® 4 Pro Zip-Neck is our warmest and most breathable baselayer top. Combining two exceptional technical fabrics to create hybrid warmth zones, its core and sides are made of Capilene 4 (3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric) for superior warmth, breathability and moisture management, while its chest and shoulders use R1® fleece panels (6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry fabric) for additional warmth. Soft, stretchy and compressible, this piece features hidden elastic thumb loops, a smooth face that glides beneath layers, a brushed-fleece interior that’s soft next to skin and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Other details include a tall collar with an anatomical shape for maximum coverage and warmth, a tuckable length and a long center-front zipper backed by kissing welts for skin comfort. Fabrics are bluesign® approved.
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance through much of the body and underarms, and Polartec® R1® fleece provides additional warmth around the core and shoulders
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- High collar with anatomical shaping for coverage and warmth
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Sides, body: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric: solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Shoulders: 6.8-oz (231-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Capilene® Polyester Baselayer:
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.
- Odor Resistant:
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Descubre nuestra oferta Patagonia Cap 4 Pro Zip Neck en stock y al mejor precio. Visita trekkinn, tu tienda online de montaña y compra sin moverte de casa. Pago seguro y envío garantizado! Además descubre más productos similares a Patagonia Cap 4 Pro Zip Neck de la categoría Chaquetas forro polar para completar tu equipamiento de montaña.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS