A use and abuse must-have for groveling up a chimney pitch or liberating an untracked line through gnarled pines. Our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric has 63-93% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit; heathers: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Recycled Polyester:
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Con Patagonia Cap MW Zip Neck podrás disfrutar de tus actividades sin complicaciones. Si te gusta la marca Patagonia y sus productos de montaña, visita las categorías de los productos que estás buscando y haz tu pedido cuanto antes para recibirlo en tan solo unos días en tu casa. Además en trekkinn, ponemos a tu disposición una comunidad del deporte para que te informes de todas las novedades y consejos en montaña.