A staple for alpine climbers grappling with freezing temperatures, this lightweight yet technical hoody has also gained a loyal following among travelers facing a day of variable conditions. The micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene® Thermal Weight has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a 2-layer hood with internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, a high collar with anatomical shaping for warmth, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- Two-layer hood with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric.
- Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Odor Resistant:
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
¿Te encanta el montaña? Consigue tu Patagonia Cap TW Zip Neck Hoody y disfruta de tus actividades de ocio con la seguridad y confianza que te otorga la garantía de Patagonia. Este artículo está disponible en unas dimensiones de 0 cm. en su caja original y un peso de kg..