Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
Those who say fish cant fly probably say they cant hunt either. We know better. The Flying Fish Lightweight Hooded Full-Zip Sweatshirt features original artwork by Geoff McFetridge. Knit fleece fabric made of a soft organic cotton/polyester blend creates a mélange effect when dyed with PVC- and phthalate-free ink; fabric face is 100% organic cotton for extra soft, durable, no-pill exterior. Slim, 2-panel hood construction preserves warmth. Classic full-zip hoody style with built-in stretch, a contemporary fit and patch pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing throughout garment.
- Knit fleece fabric made of a soft organic cotton/polyester blend
- Classic hoody full-zip design with built-in stretch and a modern fit
- Artist: Geoff McFetridge
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their - communities and elevate their standard of living
- 6-oz 88% organic cotton/12% polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 447 g (15.8 oz)
Fair Trade Certified™:
- We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
- The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
- To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
En estos momentos el producto Patagonia Flying Fish LW Full Zip Hooded esta en stock en trekkinn. Averigua qué otros productos tiene la marca Patagonia en tu tienda online de montaña.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS