Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
The Flying Fish Cotton/Poly T-Shirt : iconic, timeless, simple and the unofficial Patagonia surf logo. Original artwork by Geoff McFetridge is screen-printed on exceptionally soft fabric blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and Texas co-op organic cotton. Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artist: Geoff McFetridge
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% recycled polyester
- Weight: 163 g (5.75 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- Organic Cotton: In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Con Patagonia Flying Fish S/S te garantizas el mejor equipo posible para la práctica de montaña. Además, en trekkinn encontrarás la mejor calidad con los mejores precios en Ropa hombre. Elígenos como tu tienda de montaña y céntrate sólamente en disfrutar gracias a la comodidad que te otorgan las mejores marcas como Patagonia.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS