Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
A sensible approach to the least sensible season?winter. With a tailored look and a textured finish, the Hawke?s Bay keeps you warm and dry in epicenters of cold, wet weather. Made from an H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, an ultrawarm interior of Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down insulation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for the best rain gear protection. Details include a removable, insulated hood, stand-up collar to block wind, storm flap and inset knit cuffs, and a drop-tail hem. Seven pockets hold it all: two lined handwarmers, two chest (one secures with a zipper), two flap-closing hip pockets and an internal security pocket that makes a great place to store a phone. Hip length.
- H2No® Performance Standard nylon/polyester two-tone blend shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Hooded jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Storm flap with snap closure
- Inset knit cuffs
- Removable, insulated zippered hood
- Pockets: two lined handwarmers lined with brushed tricot, two chest (right-chest vertical Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight), two flap-closing hip pockets and an internal tricot-lined security pocket
- H2No® logo on wind flap
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% nylon/35% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Weight: 1060 g
Traceable Down Insulation:
- Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket?and every step in between.
- 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort. 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
En todo producto se tiene que conocer sus dimensiones y su peso. Como por ejemplo en Patagonia Hawke s Bay de la marca Patagonia, que tienes unas medidas de xx cm. y un peso de kg. (medidas en su caja original). Compra ahora en nuestra tienda de montaña y llévate a casa el mejor equipamiento posible para practicar tu deporte favorito.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS