Even when your day includes a job interview, these boxer briefs will remain cool, dry and airy. Made of no-fuss, partially recycled polyester double-knit rib fabric that stretches and recovers easily, theyre soft, comfortable and more than able to go the distance with any athletic endeavor. A tagless brushed elastic waistband adds all-day wearability and a cover-stitched hem provides a smooth glide under shorts or pants. Polygiene® permanent odor control resist odors, the updated design provides an improved fit and the supportive front panel has a fully functioning, self-fabric fly.
- Lightweight partially-recycled polyester double-knit fabric stretches and recovers easily and features Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Brushed elastic waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functional fly
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- 3.6-oz (123-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (59% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
- Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Con Patagonia LW Boxer podrás disfrutar de tus actividades sin complicaciones. Si te gusta la marca Patagonia y sus productos de montaña, visita las categorías de los productos que estás buscando y haz tu pedido cuanto antes para recibirlo en tan solo unos días en tu casa. Además en trekkinn, ponemos a tu disposición una comunidad del deporte para que te informes de todas las novedades y consejos en montaña.