The linkup of Little Wild Horse Canyon and Bell Canyon exposes you to a stretch of open desert where the sun reflects off redrock and the deep sand turns your pace to slow motion. This versatile crew, made with the lightest of our merino wool fabrics, will keep you dry, comfortable and happily moving forward across a broad range of conditions and continents. Merino is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. Its wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Ours is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 35% Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) for durability and for dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. The set-in sleeves and offset shoulder and side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps; a self-fabric collar goes easy on your neck. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Set-in sleeves reduce chafing
- Offset shoulder and side seams minimize irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.5-oz (120-g) 65% chlorine-free merino wool/35% Capilene® all-recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 110 g (3.9 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Merino Wool Blend:
- Exceptionally soft, naturally breathable and warm even when wet, merino wool regulates your body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally controls odor and stretches as you move.
- Our merino wool is sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of chlorine.
- For our Merino Wool Baselayers we blend merino wool with all-recycled polyester for increased durability, improved wicking and faster dry times. The resulting garment provides higher performance in the field, is less fussy to care for and remains exceptionally soft against the skin, naturally odor resistant and machine washable. Our merino baselayer fabrics are bluesign® approved.
Todos los productos de la categoría Camisetas casual tienen la mejor calidad de fabricación y cuidan hasta el más mínimo detalle. En trekkinn dispones de diferentes productos de la marca Patagonia. El precio de Patagonia Merino 1 SW Graphic es de $, precio mínimo garantizado.