Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
The road warrior’s all-season essential, this zip-neck keeps you warm without overheating, makes sure you stay comfortable when you’re on the move and doubles as sleepwear when plans go awry. Our most versatile merino baselayer, it’s wonderfully soft and naturally odor-resistant. Built for active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions, it breathes, stretches, regulates body temperature and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. The sleeve design allows full shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops keep sleeves in place and offset shoulder seams feel smooth beneath pack straps. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset side seams offset minimize chafing
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% Capilene® all-recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process.
- bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Merino Wool Blend:
- Exceptionally soft, naturally breathable and warm even when wet, merino wool regulates your body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally controls odor and stretches as you move.
- Our merino wool is sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of chlorine.
- For our Merino Wool Baselayers we blend merino wool with all-recycled polyester for increased durability, improved wicking and faster dry times.
- The resulting garment provides higher performance in the field, is less fussy to care for and remains exceptionally soft against the skin, naturally odor resistant and machine washable. Our merino baselayer fabrics are bluesign® approved.
¿Deseas comprar Patagonia Merino 2 LW Zip Neck? ¡No busques más! trekkinn cuenta con una amplia variedad de modelos exclusivos de Camisetas técnicas manga larga en oferta, descubre las nuevas promociones que tenemos para ti en Ropa hombre.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS