Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
Traveling in cold weather and backpacking in high terrain share a common need—to minimize clothing changes. Our go-to, cold-weather merino baselayer, Merino 3 keeps you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. Its wonderfully soft, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, breathes and resists odor, stretches and regulates body temperature. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. Details include shoulder and underarm panels designed for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Offset seams and underarm panels minimize chafing, maximize range of motion and comfort
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Hidden thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 255 g (9 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process.
- bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Merino Wool Blend:
- Exceptionally soft, naturally breathable and warm even when wet, merino wool regulates your body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally controls odor and stretches as you move.
- Our merino wool is sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of chlorine.
- For our Merino Wool Baselayers we blend merino wool with all-recycled polyester for increased durability, improved wicking and faster dry times. The resulting garment provides higher performance in the field, is less fussy to care for and remains exceptionally soft against the skin, naturally odor resistant and machine washable. Our merino baselayer fabrics are bluesign® approved.
¿Buscas material de Patagonia? En trekkinn, tienes a tu disposición un listado muy completo de productos de Ropa mujer y accesorios de montaña. Realiza todas tus compras a través de nuestra tienda online trekkinn. Tienes hasta 75 formas de pago disponible. Consulta el catálogo y consigue promociones especiales en montaña. Y si no quedas satisfecho, te devolvemos el dinero.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS