We like our coffee from all-night cafes and our miles from the open road pointed north. This easygoing polo shirt is made of Merino Daily, our regular fit, everyday Merino baselayer for all-day comfort and easy care whether you’re six days into a road trip or just cruising around town. Merino wool is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. Its also wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Our fine merino wool is sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow-wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 48% Capilene® recycled polyester for durability, quick dry-times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. Features include a self-fabric collar with a 3-button neck opening and full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric collar with three-button neck opening
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- 4.1-oz (140-g) 52% chlorine-free merino wool/48% recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
¿Vas a aquirir Patagonia Merino Daily Polo? Debes saber que sus dimensiones en su caja original son de y con un peso que es Kg.. Todos los productos de Patagonia cuentan con las mejores calidades para que disfrutes de tus actividades sin ningun tipo de complicación. Haz tu pedido de Patagonia Merino Daily Polo ya y recíbelo en tan solo unos días.