When the itinerary has you bouncing between trains, hostels and trails, this lightweight, breathable top will keep you warm, comfortable and welcome among friends. A heavyweight of versatility, our Merino Midweight is a wonderfully soft jersey knit suited to a wide variety of activities across a wide range of conditions. Merino wool is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. Its also wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Ours is sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow-wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 20% Capilene® recycled polyester for durability and for dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. Features include a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction; slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% recycled polyester. Solid and striped fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 178 g (6.3 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process.
- bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Compra Patagonia Merino MW Crew L/S con la garantía del precio más bajo! Nuestra tienda de montaña online trekkinn, te permite comprar por internet Ropa hombre al mejor precio. Encontrarás una descripción detallada de Patagonia Merino MW Crew L/S con sus características y las opiniones de otros clientes que han comprado Patagonia Merino MW Crew L/S.