The road-trip essential: warm, stuffable, resistant to odor and soft enough to sleep in. Thermal Weight is our warmest Merino baselayer. Its wonderfully soft, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, breathes and resists odor, stretches and regulates body temperature across a wide range of conditions. Our fine merino wool is from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow-wash it for softness and shrink resistance without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene® recycled polyester for increased durability, dry times and moisture management. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, self-fabric backing on the collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction; slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps; full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 274 g (9.7 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Compra Patagonia Merino TW Zip Neck con la garantía del precio más bajo! Nuestra tienda de montaña online trekkinn, te permite comprar por internet Ropa hombre al mejor precio. Encontrarás una descripción detallada de Patagonia Merino TW Zip Neck con sus características y las opiniones de otros clientes que han comprado Patagonia Merino TW Zip Neck.