Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
Weve spent decades climbing, biking, backpacking and paddling in it: The classic P-6 logo endures. Here its printed (with PVC- and phthalate-free inks) on our standard-weight, ringspun and supersoft 5.4-oz 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia original art
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: 198 g (7 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric: Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Organic Cotton: In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
¿Estás buscando Patagonia P 6 Logo S/S? En trekkinn podrás encontrar todo tipo de productos de Ropa hombre y con las mejores marcas. Como por ejemplo de Patagonia, marca puntera en montaña y que te garantiza la mejor calidad en la práctica de este deporte o de tus actividades diarias. No esperes más y equípate con productos de Camisetas casual de nuestra tienda de montaña.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS