Like blank spaces on a map and a wide-open itinerary, this pack overflows with possibilities. Featuring a large panel-loading design, the Paxat holds a full day’s worth of gear and keeps everything organized and accessible for moving freely through a hectic agenda. A dedicated laptop pocket unzips and lays flat via a clamshell opening, so you can glide through airport security without removing your 17-inch and smaller computer. This pocket also accepts a hydration reservoir when you break away from the city streets. The main compartment holds sizable items like books, lunch and pair of running shoes for your afternoon workout. The second, zip-closing pocket provides a secure place for smaller items like a tablet, pens, lip balm and keys. Lined with soft fabric, a top pocket protects sunglasses, phone or an audio device, and stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, and compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 450-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a 450-denier 100% recycled polyester base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight, body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large panel loader with multiple pockets; easy-access main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization; multiple pockets for small essentials
- Separate laptop compartment holds most 17' laptops and opens like a clamshell to lay flat while going through security
- Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 921 g (32.5 oz)
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
¿Quieres más productos de la marca Patagonia? En trekkinn, tu tienda online de montaña, tienes a tu disposición un gran número de productos relacionados con Patagonia Paxat Pack 32L. En estos momentos Patagonia Paxat Pack 32L se encuentra en stock.