Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
From approach to summit and back again, the Piton Hybrid Hoody lets you move uninterrupted, shedding spindrift and wind, spanning the space between midlayer and shell. A truly technical fleece for alpine climbing, its trim design features a durable Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric (90% polyester that’s 50% recycled/10% spandex) in key areas (elbows and chest, then wrapping over the shoulders and top of hood, and down to upper-back) with Hardface® Technology that enhances the DWR (durable water repellent) finish for increased water repellency and abrasion resistance. The remaining areas use super breathable, stretchy and wicking Polartec Power Dry® fabric (94% polyester that’s 54% recycled/6% spandex), creating a flexible body-mapped design that lets you wear the jacket as a moderate-conditions outer layer until it’s time to don a full-on shell. Designed with a stretchy, snug-fitting balaclava-style hood, a single chest and two zippered handwarmer pockets, and shoulders without seams for comfort under a pack.
- Polartec® Wind Pro® with Hardface® Technology and a DWR finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body
- Durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm, brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- One zippered chest pocket
- No shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Front body panels: 7.9-oz Polartec® Wind Pro® 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- Weight: 309 g
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia Piton Hybrid Hoody es perfecto para montaña. En nuestra tienda online trekkinn, podrás disfrutar de multitud de ventajas y si realizas tu pedido ahora lo recibirás en poco días en tu domicilio. Además en la tienda online de montaña podrás encontrar otros productos que complementen a Patagonia Piton Hybrid Hoody.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS