Built for limitless riding when you’re living off cliff drops, creative lines and reaching your cruising altitude. Our most versatile freeriding hard shell, the Powder Bowl Freeride has a motion-friendly fit and a go-anywhere, anytime design. It features a 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather performance by sloughing saturated snow and icy rain. The torso lining uses a brushed polyester mesh to wick moisture; slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over underlayers. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility and pit zips release heat on long climbs. Other details include coated, watertight Slim Zips, cord lock adjustments at the hood and hem, a fully featured powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® snow pants), an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and a progressive, highly articulated fit for dynamic motion. Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, one forearm pocket for your pass and two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash).
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Lightweight stretch woven powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in, and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: Torso: 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Sleeves: 100% polyester mesh
- Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex
- 986 g (34.8 oz)
- The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
- The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your bodys perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
¿Deseas comprar Patagonia Powder Bowl Freeride? ¡No busques más! trekkinn cuenta con una amplia variedad de modelos exclusivos de Chaquetas funda en oferta, descubre las nuevas promociones que tenemos para ti en Ropa hombre.