One word: deep. That’s how we like to ride our Powder Bowls. They’re our most versatile pants for frontside steeps or backcountry couloirs. Made from a rugged, 2-layer, 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for exceptional waterproof/breathable and windproof performance, Powder Bowls have a highly articulated fit and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that prevents saturation. Inside, a brushed tricot lining in the seat and upper thighs manages moisture while slick mesh in the legs glides smoothly over underlayers. External mesh-lined thigh vents let you regulate your climate on the uptrack, and articulated knees provide unlimited mobility for catching big air (or recovering from said air). Other features include coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk; gaiters with tenacious gripper elastic; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and burly scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and hem from ski edges and postholing abuse. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one in back and one right thigh. With an articulated, feminine silhouette. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 100% brushed polyester mesh: (legs) 100% polyester mesh
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 669 g (23.6 oz)
- The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
- The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your bodys perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
¿Estas interesado en Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants Regular de Patagonia? En estos momentos se encuentra en stock en trekkinn, nuestra tienda de montaña online. En trekkinn podrás encontrar otros productos de montaña de la marca Patagonia. No esperes más y disfruta de Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants Regular en tan solo unos días.