You don’t need words on a powder day. As long as you stay warm, ear-to-ear grins tell the story. The Primo Down is our warmest and most protective insulated hard-shell jacket for riding in cold, ugly conditions. It combines a durable, 2-layer waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric with an insulating layer of warm, traceable (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power goose down to keep your psych high as the temperature drops low. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish casts off water and saturated snow, and an internal nylon lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over underlayers. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility; our Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for easy adjustability. Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® zippers on the center-front and chest pockets are burly tough and easy to use. Other features include ventilating pit zips, a removable, low-profile powder skirt, an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and seven zippered pockets: two handwarmers, two chest (one includes a secure media pocket with cable routing), one on the forearm and two interior for gloves or goggles. With an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Tough and lightweight 2-layer nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power goose down is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment; goose down filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal stash
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer 2.71-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% nylon ripstop. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power goose down
- Weight: 836 g (29.5 oz)
- Weatherproof: The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your bodys perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Ahora puedes realizar todas tus compras sin moverte de casa con trekkinn, tu tienda online de confianza especializada en montaña. Queremos que disfrutes de tu jornada de ocio de una forma única y por eso te ofrecemos la mayor selección de productos de Patagonia. ¡Consulta el listado completo de Ropa mujer!