Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
Warm and stylish, this moto-style jacket prefers outside deck on the ferry ride to Bainbridge Island. Made from 100% recycled nylon plain weave, it’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. Sleek chevron-shaped quilt lines hold in place the 100% Traceable Down insulation (600-fill-power duck down), all of which can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked. Details include an off-center full-length zip and handwarmer pockets with faux metal zippers and a smart, adjustable collar with snaps. Hip length.
- Soft, 100% recycled nylon plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Motorcycle-style jacket with chevron quilt lines and off-center front zipper
- Tall, snapped collar stands up or lies flat
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 368 g (13 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Traceable Down Insulation:
- Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between.
- Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
- Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
- We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
En la tienda de montaña, trekkinn podrás encontrar diferentes tallas de Patagonia Prow y en diferentes colores . Las dimensiones en su caja original son xx cm. y su peso es de kg.. Además podrás completar tu compra con productos relacionados con Patagonia Prow o de la categoria Ropa mujer de nuestra tienda online de montaña.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS