After countless desperate pitches, scores of alpine summits, and miles upon miles of backcountry powder, our R1 fabric has compiled a worthy resume. It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency, and the full-zip iteration offers added versatility. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester (Polartec® Power Dry®) squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel, complements the technical fit and remains durable and warm. Our Variable Conditions Cuffs have discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral-stitch construction that lets you push up your sleeves without constricting your forearms. Minimalist zippers reduce bulk, while lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and armpits enhances breathability and dry times. A soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin gives next-to-skin comfort. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, with their mesh pocket bags doubling as internal drop-in pockets, and the offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset, and Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim Zip with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Two high handwarmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Inner collar, underarms and cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- Insulation: Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system. The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator® fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing. Regulator® Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator® fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Todos los productos de la categoría Chaquetas forro polar tienen la mejor calidad de fabricación y cuidan hasta el más mínimo detalle. En trekkinn dispones de diferentes productos de la marca Patagonia. El precio de Patagonia R1 Full Zip es de $, precio mínimo garantizado.